|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
|What we do
|How does VantageSouth Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Confidentiality is a key part of providing quality financial services. Your trust in VantageSouth Bank is the foundation of our business.
|How does VantageSouth Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or provide account information
- apply for a loan or provide your mortgage information
- give us your employment history
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See "Other Important Information" below.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affilates include financial companies such as Piedmont Community Bank Holdings, Inc., VantageSouth Bancshares Inc., and title insurance agencies.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- VantageSouth Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include financial service companies and credit card companies.
|Other Important Information
State Privacy Laws: We also comply with state privacy laws to the extent they apply.